| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Catania, Sicily in September is fairly hot at 23.1 °C (73.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.1 °C (84.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.1 °C (62.8 °F).
- In September the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in September is a little parched with infrequent rain. A mere 45mm (1.8in) of H2O is dropped during on average 3 days.
- The skies in Catania, Sicily are slightly sunny having on average a pleasing 7:58 of splendid sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:47 long and the longest day is 12:58 long with an average length of 12:22.
- There are approximately 4:15 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 65.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 34.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Catania, Sicily September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Catania, Sicily, Italy
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Catania, Sicily:
- Ustica Island, Italy - 215.1 kms (133.7 miles) NW
- Palermo/ Point Raisi, Italy - 190 kms (118.1 miles) WNW
- Palermo, Sicily, Italy - 169.7 kms (105.4 miles) WNW
- Trapani/ Birgi, Italy - 231.8 kms (144 miles) WNW
- Prizzi, Italy - 146.9 kms (91.3 miles) WNW
- Sigonella, Italy - 14.5 kms (9 miles) WSW
- Gela, Italy - 86 kms (53.4 miles) WSW
- Pantelleria, Italy - 283.6 kms (176.2 miles) WSW
- Luqa, Malta - 187.1 kms (116.2 miles) SSW
- Lampedusa Island, Italy - 309.4 kms (192.2 miles) SW
- Latronico, Italy - 302.8 kms (188.2 miles) NNE
- Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy - 285.1 kms (177.2 miles) N
- Bonifati (Cape), Italy - 246.3 kms (153 miles) NNE
- Scuro Mountain, Italy - 237.6 kms (147.6 miles) NNE
- Crotone, Calabria, Italy - 244.8 kms (152.1 miles) NE
- Messina, Sicily, Italy - 92 kms (57.2 miles) NNE
- Cozzo Spadaro, Italy - 87 kms (54.1 miles) S